Monday, July 7, 2008

A little prayer request...

Last night wrote about how there were just some days that I wonder how God is working in my life...well I guess I don't have to wonder for a while.


He has revealed to me that I have a lot to work through. I spent about a half hour in the car with Leah (Camp Director) crying and talking through things like relationships, and confidence, and school and so many other things. I think its funny that this week I am the intern who is in charge of lessons and the theme just so happens to be about building relationships. And that is the issue God has brought to my attention. He picked a pretty good time to reveal that to me...but I must admit that doing that right before camp was about to start was a bit inconvenient ...haha God's funny like that.

I would love to go into more detail but I don't really know where to start. This is also something that I need to work through before I really go into detail. I think right now my task is to just pray about these things and be in constant communication with God.

So friends, please just be praying for me. Specifically for reconciliation of certain relationships and confidence.

Even though today has been hard and what God brought to my attention was a bit overwhelming, I am so thankful to see that He is working in my life and He is teaching me.

2 comments:

Keith Boone said...

I commend you Julie for hearing God call to you and know we are praying for you here. The sermon was on Confession on Sunday and so God's been revealing lots to us here about stuff we have been holding in to Him and others. That may not have anything to do with what you are going through, but it's cool to know our God is master of everything He brings to our attention. Miss you love you

Unknown said...

It's good to see God is teaching you so much! Summers abroad can tell us a lot about ourselves, for God likes to break us when we are out of our comfort zones. I will say a special prayer for you, for I know how it feels to be out of your element. God is working in you though, and making you stronger :)