Monday, June 2, 2008

We made it!

We made it!

Today has been hard. It has been great but I have found myself so many times having to hold back tears. I was afraid that once I started I wouldn't be able to stop. Its how I fell asleep the night we arrived and for a nap today.

Wow! I guess that is all I can say! I can't believe I am here! I can't believe the trip is over.

I am so excited on how well it went!

Highlights!

Wednesday:
Left SD at 5:40 pm
Listened to amazing mixes made by Rachel and Karin
Saw Vegas
Amazing conversations

Thursday
Still driving and no sleep
Watched the sunrise at some random place in nevada
Drove through beautiful Colorado
Amazing Conversations
Rest!!!
Spending the night in Nebraska. So relaxing and peaceful

Friday:
More driving.
Lunch with Keiths friend
More amazing conversations
Motel 6 sleeping was amazing

Saturday:
First white castle experience
Drove to Canada! amazing!
Spent time with our couch surfing friends Kyle and Satwant

Sunday:
Niagra Falls! Wow...so great!
Going through customs like 3 times haha
The new york drive
arriving!

Monday-
Sad day...dropping Keith and Danny off at the airport. I didn't know how hard that would be. Talk about an emotional rollercoaster all day...
Amazing breakfast lunch and dinner
3 hour nap

This has been the best experience of my life. I can't describe hopw great it was. I have learned so much about my self and I have learned so much about God.

My internship starts on the 9th. Please be praying for me. Its going to be a good but challenging summer!

Rejoice in everything!

1 comment:

Andrew Ruiz said...

im soooo stoked for you!
and so glad its been a good trip.
you are in my prayers. :)