Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hitting the road tomorrow!

So tomorrow evening I will be leaving california with Keith and Danny.

WHAT?! Am I actually doing this?

I can't believe it. I mean I can...but it has taken so long to make it to this point that it's unreal that it is actually happening.

This past week has been exactly what I have needed. I have spent so much time with friends and family. It is nice to know that I have people in my life who are so excited for me to have this experience. My friends have been such an encouragement this past week and I honestly feel like this is the most love and encouragement I have ever known or experienced.

I was feeling super anxious. I was feeling super scared and unsure. Now I just feel like this is something that is happening and it is something good. It is something that God is calling me to do.


I will be updating hopefully in every stop. If that doesn't work I should be in CT by sunday!

Thanks for reading!

Please be praying for a safe trip!

No comments: